Thursday, August 30, 2007

Week 9, Thing 21: Podcast

Podcasts that have been linked to the learning activities throughout 2.0 have for the most part been very helpful. However, going to the podcast sites to find library related items, I found somewhat frustrataing as I tried to find appropriate key words to search. There seemed to be a lot of misleading podcasts that popped up on the directory list for certain searches, even for education. However, I finally hit on some good key words--duh--in Podcast Alley. I subscribed to the site and then uploaded a library related series of podcasts, called "Library Vibes" which seemed to be timely updates on news in the library world. And--the podcast for August 30 actually included mention of a children's book about penguins--how appropriate. Library Vibes is now linked on my bloglines and it should be fun to give them a quick listen.

No comments: