Friday, August 24, 2007

Week 3 Thing 7: technology post snapfish.com

Thanks to my daughter, Jennifer, I learned about the site, snapfish.com, to load my vacation pictures. I could then email them to family and friends so they could quickly (or in my case not so quickly because there were over 400)view them to find out all the cool things we saw during our week in England. My daugher Heather then helped me navigate snapfish to order prints of pictures that I particulary wanted to use in a scrapbook of the trip (which I may get to some day in a future life). I am proud that I discovered a way to get better ratio's in the digital images when printed than Heather had discovered because she had requested a border on her prints. The snapfish prints have arrived and they are fantastic--and even with postage, much less expensive than I could have printed them at home or elsewhere. Time saved to be able to quickly do this at home from an internet site has been wonderful and there are various options for formatting your photo printing. You also have options to make other items--like in flickr. Oh yeah--one important thing I forgot--snapfish.com is free to create your own account.

No comments: