Monday, August 27, 2007

Week 6, Thing 13: Del.icio.us

At first I had some trouble understanding the difference between delicious and the other bookmarks like bloglines. The first tutorial did not seem to helpful, but the second resource made it a little clearer. With some help from my friends, and especially my daughter Heather, I had an epipheny and realized that the real blessing of delicious is being able to search my bookmarks on any computer, any where, any time. I have opened a delicious account, but have only added 1 web site so far. I did find a web site on one of the library web sites to add to both my blogline and eventually to my rollyo account (starfall). It was a web site I had heard mentioned by some parents at a workshop, but couldn't remember later. That was a nice surprise.

No comments: