Thursday, August 30, 2007

Week 9, Thing 20: UTube

I have not been to YouTube before and it was an interesting experience. Just surfing what people are viewing at the moment, got me hooked on some other videos, especially since the first one I viewed was of a horrendous big air skateboard crash. I found many of them to be superfluous or totally non-interesting to me. Did have fun looking at some possibilities for my blog under the key word search children reading--I really wanted to post one of Miss Francis of Ding Dong School reading poetry--times have changed! For one thing most of us don't wear pearls in storytime. However, I heard about the video "did you know" and thought it was very relevant to the whole exercise of 23 Things and how fast education and technology will happen----especially put in terms of statistics for the world today. Hope you will enjoy looking at and thinking about this video.

No comments: